ZyCast HDME402 Four Program HD Encoder QAM Modulator - B-Stock (Repaired by Manufacturer)
The HDME is a perfect solution for Small Cable Systems, Hotels, Motels, Sports Bars, Casinos, Restaurants, Gyms, Schools, Industrial or Commercial Applications and anywhere an A/V - Digital source needs to be added to a TV system.
The HDME2 Series Encoder / Modulators are high performance HD encoders with multiple outputs. They take an HDMI or Component input, encode it in MPEG2 or H.264 (MPEG4) with Dobly AC-3 audio encoding and then modulate these program(s) on a standard QAM channel. They also feature both an ASI output and an IP output which are active along with the QAM at the same time. The HDME102 will encode one program on a single QAM, the HDME202 will encode two programs on one QAM and the HDME402 will encode four programs on two QAM's. Also featured is an EAS function with composite video input.
- One, Two, or Four Program Encoder / QAM Modulator
- Multiplex the Programs on One or Two QAMs
- Frequency Agile QAM Channel, from Channel 2 to Channel 135
- 45 dBmV RF Output Level
- Virtual Channel Numbering
- Short Program Name (7 Digits)
- 40 dBmV MER
- Rack Mount
- Remote GUI for Management and Control
- Compression Codec MPEG2 or H.264