Ward-Beck Systems (WBS)
Ward-Beck QSP2(XLR) Mini Cue Speaker -1 Stereo Analog Input on XLR with loop thru
The QSP2 (XLR) is a cost effective audio monitor system for dual channel (stereo) analog signals. Individual level controls for channels 1 and 2 are located on the front panel. A pushbutton switch allows the user to select STEREO or MONO operation. In the STEREO mode, the channel 1 level control varies the volume of both channels. In the MONO mode, the channel 1 and 2 level controls each regulate the level of their respective speakers independently. A convenient front panel mounted TRS headset jack is also provided. The speaker feeds are normalled through this jack and will automatically mute the speakers when a headset is plugged in.
Connections to the QSP2 (XLR) are made on XLR(F) on the rear panel. The QSP2(XLR) is equipped with an internal power supply that employs a high quality toroidal power transformer in order to eliminate stray fields and consequential interference with devices such VTRs and video monitors. An IEC break away power cord simplifies installation and removal of the device, especially in mobile applications.
- Low cost dual (stereo) monitor
- Stereo or independent channel level controls
- Headset jack on front panel for listening in noisy environments
- Low stray field emissions
- Analog Audio
- Input Level - +24 dBu max, +4dBm nominal
- Input Impedance - >20K Ohm balanced
- Power Requirements 115V AC/60Hz 25VA, or 230V AC/50Hz
- Dimensions 19? w x 13/4? h x 103/4? d (483mm x 44mm x 273 mm)
- Weight 4.5kg (10 lbs)