TecNec DMXCOMP-RJ45 DMX Compander Three DMX12 Universes Over 1 CAT5 Cable
DMXcompander makes it possible to run three DMX512 Universes in one CAT-5 cable. A CAT-5 cable has four data-pairs, one pair is used as the 0V reference and the other three pairs are used for DMX512 Data+ and Data-. Through the three RJ45 connectors on the DMXcompander, three DMX512 Universes are "COMpressed" into one CAT-5 cable through the `Universe 1+2+3' RJ45 connector. In the other end of the CAT-5 cable another DMXcompander can be used to "exPAND" the DMX512 Universes again, making them available through the three RJ45 connectors. Together with CAT-5 cables and CPOINT's XLRJ45 adapters, a DMX512 network can be set up very quickly and at a very low cost.
- Three DMX512 Universes (1536 channels) combined into one CAT-5 cable
- RJ45 connectors used for connection with inexpensive CAT-5 cables
- Gold-plated pins on RJ45 connectors in a sturdy molded housing
- Mountable on DIN rails and Lighting Rigs
- Use as flexible DMX outlet
- Mountable with 5mm/0.2" screws or cable-tie.
- Weight including packaging, 67g/2.36oz.
- Easy to use and Low cost