Switchcraft MMVP DIN 1.0/2.3 Patchbay 2x48 Non-normalled & Terminated - 1RU
Switchcraft introduces the MMVP Series of high density, high definition video patchbays. The MMVP Series provides the highest level of density for SMPTE 424M video and AES/EBU digital audio patching... 48 channels (96 patch-points) in a 1RU 19? rack space.
Based on the patented, proven design of our MVJ MidSize video jack, the all metal, screw-in jack provides complete stability and durability in even the most extreme applications, including mobile production. The MMVP jack is rated at 3GHz and meets SMPTE 424M specifications. Industry standard DIN 1.0 / 2.3 rear termination makes installation easy and eliminates the need for proprietary connectors or special tooling.
Each patchbay jack can be color coded using our new color chips. Each chip snaps into the front panel, providing instant channel identification. Additionally, snap-in posts on either side of the designation strips secure designation labeling.
The MMVP Series is available in 1RU and 2RU heights for greater flexibility. 2RU versions are available with two rows of jacks (4x48 density). All versions are available normalled, non-normalled, 75 Ohm terminated or non-terminated. Contact Switchcraft for custom options. Shown with Optional Color Chips.
See SW-MMVPTL for DIN 1.0/2.3 Removal Tool.Features:
- Rated at 3GHz - meets SMPTE 424M specifications for HD patching
- DIN 1.0 / 2.3 rear termination
- Screw in jack design withstands vibration in mobile applications
- Based on the proven, reliable patented technology of our MVJ Series of HD video jacks
- Avalable in 75 Ohm terminated, non-terminated, normalled and non-normalled
- Available in 1RU (2x48), 1.5RU (2x48 or 4x48), and 2RU (2x48 or 4x48)
- Shown with Optional Color Chips