Sony LMD-2050W 20-inch WSXGA+ High Grade LUMA Monitor
Sony LMD-2050W 20-inch WSXGA+ High Grade LUMA Monitor The Sony LUMA LMD-2050W is a 20" professional LCD monitor designed for high definition studio editing workstations. The display is capable of tackling almost any critical viewing scenario. The unit is ideal for industry professionals interested in achieving CRT-level performance while still taking advantage of the space saving attributes only afforded when using a flat panel. Equipped with a wide array of video inputs both analog and digital, provided unparalleled performance. Inputs such component, composite, and DVI ensure the panel will perform in almost any environment. Additional SD-SDI/HD-SDI, RGB/DVI, and NTSC/PAL Analog card modules can be easily installed even more versatility. The back of the LCD has a VESA standard mount with 100 mm pattern allowing simple installation by using a wall mount hanger or arm stand. Features:
- LUMA Professional LCD Series - The LMD-2050W is designed for broadcast and multimedia applications where performance and reliability are critical. It offers the significant breakthroughs in flat screen display technology that the LUMA series represents. Luma monitors have extended lifespans over conventional LCD panels as well as consuming less power.
- ChromaTRU - LCD displays can often produce inaccurate colors when compared to their CRT counterparts. Sony combats this phenomenon with enhanced color reproduction accomplished by ChromaTRU technology. ChromaTRU produces precise color accuracy over an unmatched range, making sure you see the right picture every time.
- Modular Design - The LMD-2050W allows users to customize their configuration by adding extra input boards. The boards include extra connectivity for SDI, Analog, and VGA/DVI devices.
- Wide Angle Range of Vision - The display offers an exceptionally broad viewing angle of over 178?is lets you view the screen in crystal clarity from anywhere in the room.
- Multiple Mounting Options - The LCD can be used in a variety of applications and mounting scenarios complying with VESA wall mounting as well as any standard 19" racking system.