Sony Condenser Lav Microphone
With its ability to reject ambient noise, Sony's ECM-66B Uni-Directional Electret Condenser Lavalier Microphone is ideal for presentation applications. Features include a mic head that weighs only 0.25 ounces, a black finish, and a two-way powering system giving users the choice between an AA-size battery or external power supply.
- 130 dB SPL maximum input sound pressure level. 130 dB SPL maximum input sound pressure level.
- Complete with in-line battery unit for 2-way powering. Complete with in-line battery unit for 2-way powering.
- Frequency response: 70 to 14,000 Hz.
- Output Connector: XLR-3-12C type.
- Sensitivity (0d B=1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz): -50.0 dB ? 2 dB.
- Dynamic Range: Equal to or greater than 101 dB.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A weighted, 1 kHz, 1 Pa.): Equal to or greater than 65 dB.
- Wind Noise (w/wind screen): Equal to or less than 50 dB SPL.
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 hours.
- Capsule Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 14 kHz
- Directivity: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -50.0dB ? 2dB
- Dynamic Range: 101dB or more
- S/N Ratio: 65 dB or more
- Inherent Noise: (0dB=20?Pa) 29 dB SPL or less
- Induction Noise from External Magnetic Field: 5 dB SPL or less
- Wind Noise: 50 dB SPL or less (with windscreen, at 2 m/s)
- Max SPL: (dB SPL)(0dB=20?P) 130 dB SPL
- Connector B type: Supplied with XLR connector in power supply unit (single AA size battery)
- Cable Length: 9.8 feet
- Power Requirements: DC 1.5 V, AA size battery or 48V phantom power
- Dimensions: 7/16 diameter X 31/32 inch (Microphone head) 13/16 diameter X 6 1/2 inch (Power unit XLR type)
- Weight: 5.9 oz (Includes Mic and Power Supply)
- Directional Electret Condenser Lavalier Microphone (x 1)
- S.H. tie clip (x 1)
- S.V. tie clip (x 1)
- D.H. tie clip (x 1)
- M. windscreen (x 1)
- Operating instructions (x 1)