Senko ATN-1532-25-1 25dB LC Fiber Attenuator - UPC Return Loss 55dB or Greater
SENKO attenuators feature a proprietary type of metal-ion doped fiber which reduces the light signal as it passes through. This method of attenuation allows for higher performance than fiber splices or fiber offsets, which function by misdirecting rather than absorbing the light signal. SENKO attenuators are capable of performing in the 1310, C and L Bands.
SENKO attenuators are capable of withstanding over 1W of high power light exposure for extended periods of time, making them well-suited to EDFA and other high-power applications.
Low Polarization Dependent Loss (PDL) and a stable and independent wavelength distribution makes them ideal for DWDM.Features:
- Metal ion doped fiber
- High-power light source durability
- Wavelength independence
- Attenuation levels ranging from 1dB to 30dB, with standard and premium tolerances, plus custom configurations.
- 1310nm, 1550nm, 1250-1625nm and 1350/1550nm dual wave lengths
- Return Loss: 55dB or Greater
- Attenuation Tolerance: 1 to 10dB: +/- 5, 11 to 30 dB: +/-5% (for 3 wavelength)
- Operating Wavelength: 1310 +/- 40nm, +/- 20nm, 1550 +/- 40nm
- Maximum Power: 500mw
We Also Recommend
BV Entertainment AXS-FMTD FM Transmitter with Even/Odd Frequency & Digital Audio In