Senko 932-153-2D3 Premium 125um SingleMode Duplex LC Fiber Connector Black Boot
Senko 932-153-2D3 Premium 125um SingleMode Duplex LC Fiber Connector with Beige Housing Mini 3.0mm Black Boot
The SENKO LC Unibody is fully compatible with the original LC family of singlemode and multimode connectors, adapters and associated components, manufactured under a worldwide license from OFS Fitel. The Unibody features a compact, pull-proof design with RJ-45 style interface, and features a one-piece molded housing with internal strength member, for significantly improved 90? side-pull performance under Telcordia GR-326-CORE testing. It is manufactured using a ruggedized material that results in a latch trigger up to four times stronger than average.
The LC Unibody Series includes an optional anti-snag collar that prevents accidental tear and damage in high density networks. The collar comes in either simplex or duplex configurations, and can be used on the same connector body, eliminating the need to purchase different housing styles. The series includes a jumper connector designed for 2.0mm cordage, and a Behind the Wall (BTW) version for 900?buffered fiber. The Unibody can be used for singlemode and multimode applications with either a PC or APC endface. Plastic housing and boot made from UL rated materials are also available. The series is compliant with Telcordia GR-326-CORE, IEC 61754-20, and TIA/EIA 604-10 standards, and meets independent testing criteria from OFS Fitel.Features:
- SENKO's flagship highest quality LC connector Series
- Solid body robust design to improve mechanical strength.
- Designed to exceed the requirement of Verizon FOC TPR 9409 requirement
- Premium Super Low loss, typical IL against Master 0.05dB
- Premium Super Low Loss to meet IEC61300-3-34 Grade A random mating requirement of Max 0.15dB
- Premium SM typical IL against Master 0.08dB Max
- Premium Super Low Loss to meet IEC61300-3-34 Grade B random mating requirement of Max 0.25dB
- 6 direction tuning feature to improve random mating IL
- Wide choice of boot types
- Crimp tool to be used CRT-701