Senko 254-193-6J1 UPC Premium 125um Single Mode 900um SC Connector - Blue Boot
Senko 254-193-6J1 UPC Premium 125um Single Mode SC Fiber Connector with Blue Housing & Blue Mini 900um Boot
The Subscription Channel (SC) Connector is known for its locking mechanism which gives an audible click when pushed in or pulled out. This push-pull design prevents rotational misalignment. The SC/PC connector incorporates a Physical Contact (PC) curved polished ferrule end face that greatly reduces backreflection over a ferrule with flat endface.
The SENKO SC/PC connector is available in both singlemode and multimode versions, and is fully compatible with NTT-SC hardware. Both singlemode and multimode versions come with a zirconia ceramic ferrule with pre-polished PC profile and convex spherical end. This allows for fast polishing of the fiber and enables the installer to achieve low optical loss* , while ensuring maximum repeatability.
The body is precision molded. Housing and boot are made from UL-rated material. Angled Physical Contact (APC) version is also available for ultra-low back-reflection. SENKO offers an SC Tunable Connector which allows four-position tuning for applications requiring precise fiber alignment.
- SENKO's flagship Premium Connector series
- Designed to exceed the requirement of Verizon FOC TPR 9409 requirements
- Premium Low Loss SM, typical IL against Master 0.05dB
- Premium Low Loss SM to meet IEC 61753-1 Grade A random mating requirement of Max 0.15dB
- Premium SM typical IL against Master 0.08dB
- Premium SM to meet IEC 61753-1 Grade B random mating requirement of Max 0.25dB
- 4 direction tuning feature to improve random mating IL
- NTT-SC compatibility
- Low insertion loss and back reflection
- One-piece construction and pull-proof design
- Free-floating pre-radiused ceramic ferrule
- Precision anti-rotation key
- Corrosion resistant body
- UL-rated plastic housing and boots in a variety of colors
- Crimp tool to be used CRT-401