Senko Advanced Components
Senko 215-201-L2 Premium 127um MultiMode ST Fiber Connector with Black 3mm Boot
Senko 215-201-L2 Premium 127um MultiMode ST Fiber Connector with Black Mini 3.0mm Boot. Pre-assembled 1pc Type Connector designed to meet the highest requirements in the market.
The SENKO ST connector has a bayonet-style housing and a long spring-loaded ferrule hold the fiber. They are available in both multimode or singlemode versions. Horizontally mounted simplex and duplex adapters are available with metal or plastic housing, with a choice of phosphor bronze or zirconia split sleeve. SENKO also offers the epoxy-free ST XPFit connector for quick field termination. The ST is one of the older generations of connector, but is still widely used for multimode networks, including LANs for buildings and campuses.
- Bayonet style housing for easy termination
- Epoxy and epoxy-less versions
- High precision alignment
- Low insertion and return loss and back reflection
- Premium SM typical IL against Master 0.08dB
- Designed to exceed the requirement of Verizon FOC TPR 9409 requirements
- Premium Low Loss SM, typical IL against Master 0.05dB