Miranda HD-Bridge DEC+ HDV to HD/SD Interface with Genlock & ASI Inputs
Miranda's HD-BRIDGE-DEC HDV to HD-SDI Converter With Cross Conversion
Miranda's HD-Bridge DEC is a high quality HDV (MPEG2) decoder interface with multiple output formats for news gathering, recording, monitoring, and on-air playout. HD-Bridge Dec features two HDV IEEE-1394 ports (iLink, Firewire).
Dual digital video outputs provide either HD-SDI or SDI with embedded audio and Time Code. One output is a clean feed, and the other features Time Code burn-in and aspect ratio markers. The interface also provides composite, SD/HD component video, AES and analog audio, and LTC outputs.
A RS422 port is available for VTR control, and a built-in cross converter allows 1080i / 720p HD cross-conversion. The interface can also perform 720p23.98 HDV to 1080PsF23.98 HD-SDI conversion for high-end 24p production, and there is also a 1080i/720p HD to SD downconverter.
- High quality HDV to HD/SD conversion
- Multiple outputs: HD/SD with embedded audio and Time Code,
- Component Analog SD/HD, Composite, AES, Analog audio and Time Code
- Cross conversion with HD-SDI output at 1080i or 720p
- Dual HD/SD outputs: one clean output, and one with Time Code burn-in and Graticule Markers
- Desktop design with front (4-pin) and rear (6-pin) IEEE-1394 HDV connections
- VTR control by RS-422
- Low cost monitoring by constant Composite output
- 720p24 HDV to 1080PsF24 HD-SDI conversion.
- Downconverter (HDV/HD to SDI) for HD shooting and SD finishing
Which features two HDV IEEE-1394 ports (iLink, Firewire), an ASI input, and a Genlock reference input.