Mipro ACT-7Ta UHF Wideband UHF Bodypack Transmitter - 5US 554-626 MHz
The new wideband Mipro ACT-7Ta bodypack transmitter is built on the experience and backbone of three generations of product. This transmitter features improved RF circuitry, a lightweight magnesium alloy housing, premium low power consumption characteristics, LCD display and silent on/off switch. The Mipro ACT-7Ta is innovative, reliable and offers the premium performance needed by today's audio professionals.
- Expanded 36 MHz bandwidth.
- Durable lightweight magnesium alloy construction.
- High SPL input with proprietary "Photo-cell Coupling" high dynamic range modulation circuitry.
- LCD displays working channel and transmitter battery status.
- Selectable impedance switch for mic, guitar or line inputs.
- Full sensitivity potentiometer level adjustment.
- Silent on/off switch.
- Mini-XLR connectivity with threaded bayonet attachment.
- Detachable belt clip with 360° rotation to suit end user preference.
- Mipro's world first ACT function, allowing rapid and precise transmitter frequency set-up.