Microboards MX2-1000 CD/DVD Recorder
High-volume disc publishing requires a solution that's up to the task and that you can trust. Fortunately, the Microboards MX series delivers the ease, reliability, and professional quality you're seeking in a solution that's extremely fast and cost-effective as well. Comprising the MX-1 and MX-2 Disc Publishers, this series utilizes the latest in HP inkjet technology, with HP Vivera inks and outstanding 4800-dpi resolution, to deliver high-quality, professionally finished CDs and DVDs that look truly amazing. Utilizing Microboards PrintWrite2, the MX offers networking capabilities allowing users to easily operate and manage their prints remotely. Separate C, M, Y, K high-capacity ink cartridges mean less waste and a much lower cost per disc-at 11 to 18 cents for a typical full-coverage print and as low as 2 cents for light, text-only coverage.
- When it comes to disc production in high volumes, the Microboards MX series is hard to beat in terms of speed, ease, quality, reliability, and cost. At a cost per disc of only 11 to 18 cents for a typical full-coverage print and as low as 2 cents for light, text-only coverage, you can produce professionally finished CDs and DVDs for a lot less than it would cost to outsource production. You get the same or better quality with a solution built on proven HP inkjet technology, including vibrant HP Vivera inks and the highest (4800 x 1200 dpi) resolution. And our 4th generation disc handling technology reduces vibrations during the printing process, so you're assured smooth, clean text and images on finished discs.
A 100-disc capacity and throughput of over 500 discs per week (for the MX-2) mean you can effortlessly produce discs in mass quantities. Simply set up your project and walk away; the MX/PF-Pro series, with Microboards' enhanced automation for reliable loading and unloading of discs, handles the rest.
The MX/PF-Pro series includes the MX-1 and MX-2 Disc Publishers , with one and two high-speed 20X DVD/48X CD recorders, respectively, enabling you to record or copy virtually any disc format, including Dual Layer. Also included in the series is the autoprinter-only version, the PF-Pro High Volume Printer , which utilizes the MX's powerful print engine.
- Blu-ray versions of the MX disc publishers are also available, with 8x recording speed. The MX Blu-ray versions also record and print DVDs and CDs.
- Recorders - 2
- Disc Input - 100
- Typical Weekly Throughput - 250+ discs
- Burn Speed - 24X DVD/48X CD/8X Blu-ray
- Ink Cartridges - Separate C, M, Y, K
- Printing Technology - HP thermal inkjet
- Cost per Disc -11 to 18 cents (full color, full coverage)
- Print Resolution - 4800 dpi
- Recording Software - PrintWrite (PC and Mac)
- Label Design Software - SureThing (PC)
- Disc Label (Mac)
- Compatible Operating Systems (PC) - Windows XP (32-bit only)Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Compatible Operating Systems (Mac) - OS 10.5, 10.6, or 10.7
- (Intel chipset only)
- *Requires DiscLabel software for printing
- Minimum Processor (PC) - Intel Core2Duo or equivalent
- Minimum Processor (Mac) - Intel Processor Only
- Minimum RAM - 2 GB required
- Hard Drive Requirements:
- 20 GB or more free hard drive space for CD/DVD jobs.
- 50 GB or more free hard drive space for Blu-ray jobs.
- Second hard drive recommended for storage of disc images.
- Connectivity - USB 2.0
- Weight - 47 lbs.
- Dimensions - 9" H x 22" D x 22" W (14" H with input rods installed)
- Power Requirements - 100-240V - 0.91-0.46A - 60/50 Hz -110W max