Martin Audio Ltd
Martin Audio C6.8T 2 Way 6.5 Inch Vented Ceiling Speaker - Pair
Featuring a 6.5" (165mm) bass driver and a 0.8" (19mm) dome tweeter, The C6.8T is ideal for flush mounted applications where full frequency performance and wide dispersion are required from a compact, ported enclosure. The side-by-side arrangement of the drive units maintains smooth response up to 75? off-axis and makes the C6.8T perfectly suited for use in low ceilings, where its broad coverage means that fewer units will be required to deliver premium sound over the required listening area. The C6.8T features a 4-point mounting system for ease of installation and a rising clamp plug and socket permit easy pre-wiring with up to 2.5mm2 conductors.
These products comply with UL2043 Fire Tests for Heat & Visible Smoke Release for Discrete Products and their Accessories Installed in Air Handling Spaces.
Listed UL1480 General Signalling Speakers.
SUITABLE FOR USE IN AIR HANDLING SPACESFeatures:
- Two-way high performance flush mounting ceiling speaker
- 6.5" (165mm) UL94V-0 carbon fibre loaded polypropylene cone bass driver
- Very wide dispersion ? 150? conical up to 7kHz
- High & low impedance operation ? transformer included
- 106dB continuous max SPL @ 1 metre
- 75W power handling ? 16 ohm (40W transformer)
- Polyswitch and thermal fuse protection
- Steel backcan
- UL2043 & UL1480