Martin Audio Ltd
Martin Audio C6.1T 2 Way 8 Inch Vented Ceiling Speaker - Pair
The C8.1T has been specifically designed for higher ceilings where its high SPL capability and controlled 90? dispersion enable it to provide excellent intelligibility in more reverberant rooms. It features an 8" (200mm) unit with a carbon fibre loaded, polypropylene cone and a 1" (25mm) horn-loaded dome tweeter mounted side-by-side for optimum dispersion and smooth response off-axis. The enclosure is ported to extend the low frequency performance and the 5-point mounting system ensures that installation is fast and secure. Input and link terminals make paralleling units a simple operation and a steel cover plate protects the input connector against fire.
These products comply with UL2043 Fire Tests for Heat & Visible Smoke Release for Discrete Products and their Accessories Installed in Air Handling Spaces.
Listed UL1480 General Signalling Speakers.
SUITABLE FOR USE IN AIR HANDLING SPACESFeatures:
- Two-way high performance flush mounting ceiling speaker
- 8" (200mm) UL94V-0 carbon fibre loaded polypropylene cone bass
- Wide dispersion ? 90? conical up to 7kHz
- High & low impedance operation ? transformer included
- 110dB max SPL @ 1 metre (16 ohm)
- 125 watt power handling (60W through transformer)
- Polyswitch and thermal fuse protected
- Steel backcan
- UL2043 & UL1480