Magenta VG-TX2-MM-VGA-ISA Two-port Video/Audio RS-232 Rx
Magenta VG-TX2-MM-VGA-ISA | Two-port Video/Audio RS-232 Rx
The two-port Voyager VGA transmitter accepts any type of analog video (RGBHV, component, s-video or composite) as an input. Regardless of the video input type utilized, the output will be converted to a crisp 1080p digital signal for use with a Voyager HDMI or DVI receiver.
The VG-TX2-MM-VGA-ISA also handles analog audio and duplex (two-way) RS-232 siganls. Additionally, the analog audio input can be infused, using Magenta's MaGUI software, into the HDMI output stream (if an HDMI Voyager receiver is utilized).
One multimode fiber-optic module is included with the unit. A second module can also be ordered to cascade to a second Voyager transmitter (increasing distribution options).
A power supply is also included.
- Two duplex fiber output ports (VG-TX2)
- Analog to digital (1080p) video conversion
- Analog audio and RS-232
- Distance range of up to 18.75MI/30KM determined by receiver
- Singlemode or multimode fiber support
- Advanced EDID management and HDCP compliance
- Local video output (VGA)