Livestream Studio HD500
The world's most portable all-in-on HD multi camera production switcher. Combine 5 HD sources, 2 media player and 2 graphic overlays into a broadcast quality production, whether for large format screens or streamed to your audience online using the built-in encoder. All this, packed into an ultra-portable rugged form factor and seamlessly integrated.
Live HD Switcher
Livestream Studio HD500 features 5 HD/SD SDI Inputs and 5 Live Video Outputs (HD/SD SDI, HDMI, Component, S-Video, Composite) in the most compact production suite available today. Built to television broadcast standards, Livestream Studio gives you real-time multiview, cut & fade, graphics overlay, video clip playback & recording (DDR) plus a full audio mixer with cross fade support.
Broadcast Quality to Every Screen
Livestream Studio HD500 performs as a standalone broadcast-quality live video switcher when using one of its five live video outputs. The unit is ideal for a variety of applications, including in-venue broadcasting, live to tape production, network and local television programming with or without streaming live to the web.
The product is compliant with key SMPTE standards and boasts a 4:2:2 video signal from input to output. It is made to the same exacting standards
required by broadcast television.
For producers who want to stream live video to the web and mobile devices, the built-in Livestream encoder is just a click away.
Livestream Studio HD500 goes wherever work takes you - it fits into a case the size of a carry-on bag. From a built-in screen to built-in Blackmagic DeckLink Quad and Studio cards, you get the features you need in one powerful, truly portable device. Simply open up Livestream Studio HD500, plug in your cameras, and you're ready to go.
Disruptive Price, Unbelievable Performance
Livestream Studio HD500 is more than 50% less expensive than competing SDI integrated switcher/streamer products, which aren't even portable! Thanks to the sheer power, small footprint, and leaner price tag of the product, you no longer have to compromise. All aspects of Livestream Studio HD500 add up to an incredible value and make a visible impact on your live events.
- HD-SDI Inputs (Streaming Only) - 5
- HD-SDI Inputs (w/SDI or HDMI Out) - 4
- Embedded Audio Input - 5 Stereo or 40 Mono Inputs
- Audio Monitoring (1/8") - 1
- HDMI Input - 1
- HDMI Output - 1
- Standard Definition SDI Output - 1
- Composite Input (BNC) - 1
- Composite Output (BNC) - 1
- S-VIDEO Input - 1
- S-VIDEO Output - 1
- Component Input - 1
- Component Output - 1
- Analog Audio (1/4") Inputs - 4
- Analog Audio (1/4") Outputs - 2
- AES/EBU Inputs - 2
- AES/EBU Outputs - 2
- Additional AES/EBU OR Analog Audio Outputs - 2
- Tom Bihn Carry Bag - Included
- Livestream Studio Keyboard - Sold Separately
- Media Sources - 6 integrated digital media sources for video & graphics playback. 2 DDRs (video clip playback with built-in transcoder), 2 GFX (graphics), 2 Color Bars/Background Color
- Built-in Multiview - On-screen full field rate multiview of all live inputs, Preview, Program Out, 2 GFX and 2 DDR, Audio PPM overlay with peak hold feature on all inputs and outputs. Resizable layout allowing hiding of all controls to maximize multiview screens
- Video Switcher/Mixer - 1 x Mixer & Effects Bank (M/E) with no upstream keyer. Transitions: SMPTE Wipes, Cut & Fade (Auto transition with adjustable duration in frames, manual via on-screen T-BAR or keyboard shortcuts)
- Graphics Downstream Key - 2 x Graphics DSK (downstream key) channels. One channel for GFX1 and one channel for GFX2. Independent or locked transition controls (fade/cut). Preview on multiview
- Graphics & Titling - Load JPG or PNG files (full transparency support with PNG files). Add text (set position/font/size/color) over any loaded image file within the GFX1 or GFX2
- Livestream Broadcaster Encoder
- Quick start guide
- 12" HDMI to mini HDMI cable
- 12" Ethernet cable
- 3 AA batteries
- 12V DC power adapter with international
- Cable pouch
- Camera shoe mount