Introducing the Livestream Broadcaster - a small device with big possibilities. The Livestream Broadcaster streams live HD video to any device without the PC. It functions as a desktop encoder connected to a multi-camera video production switcher or as a battery powered (via three enclosed AA batteries) portable wireless encoder mounted to a camera and streaming via Wi-Fi or a USB 3G/4G Wireless Modem.
Broadcast Live to Any Device
The Livestream Broadcaster is an HD live broadcasting device that works seamlessly with the New Livestream service to deliver the industry's first affordable unlimited adfree HD live streaming end-to-end solution.
HD Minus the PC
Event owners and producers can use the Livestream Broadcaster as a desktop encoder connected to a multi-camera video production switcher or as a battery powered (via three enclosed AA batteries) portable wireless encoder mounted to a camera and streaming via Wi-Fi or a USB 3G/4G Wireless Modem.
Control the Livestream Broadcaster on the device itself or remotely from anywhere in the world via the Livestream website or via the Livestream for Producers iPhone app.
Highest Quality HD Video
Cameras connect to the Broadcaster via the HDMI video input (including HD 1080i, 720p, and SD 480i). The Livestream Broadcaster encodes real-time in high quality H.264 video and AAC audio at up to 2.3 Mbps. HDMI audio or line in (3.5mm jack) audio input are provided.
- Blue OLED display
- 1 button
- 1 joystick control
- 4 status indicator LEDs
- Remote control via web interface on the
- New Livestream or the Livestream for
- Producers iPhone App
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps
- Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz
- USB 3G/4G connectivity (USB 3G/4G modem not included)
- 6-18V DC
- 3xAA Batteries
- HDMI input supports HD 1080i/720p and Size
- SD 480i
- 3.5mm line-in audio input
- High Profile (L4.1) H.264 and AAC audio codec
- H.264/AAC encoding up to 720p 2.3Mbps Encoder
- 4.8in (122mm)
- 3in (75mm)
- 1.25 (32mm)
- Livestream Broadcaster Encoder
- Quick start guide
- 12" HDMI to mini HDMI cable
- 12" Ethernet cable
- 3 AA batteries
- 12V DC power adapter with international
- Cable pouch
- Camera shoe mount