Litepanels Hilio High Output LED Fixture
Well-suited for today's High Definition Productions
To answer the need for an LED fixture capable of throwing illumination over a 20 to 25 foot (6.1 - 7.6 M) distance, Litepanels has developed the new Hilio? 5600?K. Utilizing an array of 72 one-Watt daylight LEDs that are focused to a 10° angle, the H2 Hi-Output washes the set in Litepanels legendary HD-friendly LED soft light.
The new 72W fixture has a 10" x 14" footprint, providing the equivalent lightof a 1000W legacy lighting fixture.
Like all Litepanels LED lighting fixtures, the new Hi-Output is dimmable from 100% to 0 with no noticeable change in color temperature. Control is intuitive via a fixture-mounted knob or from a DMX dimmer board.
Even though they pack a punch, Litepanels Hilio? fixtures generate no noticeable heat. So that means they are safer to handle and there's no extra expense for cooling with power-hungry air conditioning. What's more, the proprietary LEDs offer 50,000 hour lamp life.
Ready to Go
Litepanels Hilio? come with an integrated yoke that incorporates a gimbal mount, and a filter slot that can accept a pair of gel filters.
- HMI replacement with high quality Litepanels illumination
- Eco-friendly - uses up to 95% less energy than conventional lights
- Typical studio ROI is less than 3 years
- 72 one-Watt daylight LEDs focused to a 15? angle
- 100 to 0% dimming with no noticeable color shift
- High quality light source for interior or exterior use
- Dimming via DMX standard 512 protocol as well as local manual dial
- Sleek footprint in rugged hard anodized aluminum housing
- Filter slot holds up to two gel filters on front panel
- Standard yoke for easy positioning with hardware or on a stand
- Integrated rear gimball plate for accessory attachments
- Output: equivalent to 1000W tungsten or 650W HMi
- Maximum Current Draw: 125W
- Weight: 5.9 kg (13 lbs)/li>
- Dimensions: 356mm W x 254mm H x 102mm D (14" W x 10" H x 4" D)
- Power requirements: 120-240 VAC
- Power supply: 24 VDC AC adapter
- DMX: integrated DMX interface for dimming via Standard 512 protocol
- 100-0% dimming via on-fixture dial or DMX