Leader Instruments Corporation
Leader LV5837 Audio Monitor
The LV 5837 is an audio monitor designed for use with audio console and master monitoring. It measures AES/EBU audio signals.
It can display loudness measurements, level meters, Lissajous curves, surround sound fields, and audio status independently or in combination.
- Equipped with 8 connectors (16 channels) of AES/EBU signal inputs
- The LV 5837 is equipped with 8 BNC connectors (16 channels).
- Support for LPCM, DOLBY-E, DOLBY-DIGITAL, and DOLBY-DIGITAL Plus
- LPCM audio is supported as standard. DOLBY-E, DOLBY-DIGITAL, and DOLBY- DIGITAL PLUS can be supported with a Dolby module (a Dolby option).
- Headphone output
- A 3.5 mm mini jack is available.
- Support for various types of scales
- The LV 5837 supports dBFS, Nordic, BBC, and DIN level meter scales. The level scale for loudness measurements supports both absolute values and relative values in reference to a target level.
- Wide variety of measurement features
- 1) Audio level meter and peak hold meter capable of showing measurements for up to 16 channels simultaneously
- 2) Lissajous display capable of displaying Lissajous curves and correlation meters of any two channels
- 3) Surround display capable of displaying Lissajous curves and surround sound fields of adjacent channels
- 4) Status display capable of showing measurements for 16 channels simultaneously
- 5) Loudness measurement in two measurement modes of the three available measurement modes: monaural, stereo, and 5.1 channel
- 6) Chart display capable of showing the change in the short-term loudness values and long-term loudness values over time
- 7) Logging of long-term loudness values with local time and time code information
- 8) Channel status analysis display
- 9) User bit display
- 10) Metadata analysis display for DOLBY-E, DOLBY-DIGITAL, and DOLBY-DIGITAL Plus (Dolby option)