Leader Instruments Corporation
Leader LV5381 4-SDI Input Multi SDI Monitor 8.4 Inch Display
The LV 5381 is a waveform monitor that can monitor up to four SDI signals simultaneously.
It is optimized for the level adjustment of the outputs of multiple installed cameras. In the video signal waveform display, vector display, and picture display, multiple input signals can be displayed on top of each other or lined up next to each other.
It is also full of useful features such as a level meter display for embedded audio, an error display that indicates transmission errors, and a 5-bar display that shows video signal peak levels using five bars. Furthermore, the LV 5381 can show different combinations of these displays in its multi-screen display.
- Simultaneous Monitoring of Four Inputs
- Rich Assortment of Display Features
- Wide Variety of Display Formats
- Extremely Flexible Display Layouts
- Video Signal Waveform Display
- Picture Display
- Standard-Equipped CINELITE II
- Screen Capture Feature
- External Sync Signal Input
- Key LEDs
- Last Memory
- ID Display
- Stereo Headphone Output