Leader Instruments Corporation
Leader LV-5330 Multi SDI 6.5 Inch Monitor w/ CineLite CineZone and LP-1960 Power
Equipped with the latest innovations in pro-video monitoring andtest, the LV5330 represents a revolutionary solution forproduction and studio professionals. The instrument wasdeveloped specifically to address the needs of both creative andtechnical talent, providing information in a variety of easy to use and easy to understand displays.
On-Picture measurements as well as true-color and false-colordisplays allow unprecedented understanding over picture levelsand improve collaborative work between creative and technicalwhile providing the direction needed for the post productionprocess.
Various multi-display combinations allow for complete and easy monitoring while full-screen presentations provide a wealth ofinformation and enable detailed review of the material.
Picture, waveform, vector, 5-bar, audio, status as well as CINELITE and CINEZONE displays provide all of the features needed in the field and in the rack. USB drive connectivity allows you to capture pictures for documentation purposes, personalize presets and perform software updates.
- Monitors 2 HD/SD-SDI Sources And Displays Picture, CINELITE,CINEZONE, Waveform, Vector, 5-Bar, Audio and StatusDisplays In Various Combinations.
- Built-In, 6.5 inch TFT-LCD XGA Display (1024 x 768) For Superb, Crisp Waveforms And Picture Representations.
- CINELITE On-Picture Measurements, CINEZONE false colordisplays and peaking function facilitate quick camera focusand exposure setups.
- Effortlessly Monitors R,G,B Levels & Composite Gamut WithInnovative 5-Bar Display.
- Time-Code Referenced Gamut Error Logs Facilitate Material Q/AAnd Improve Work Flows.
- User Settable Error Levels & Alarms Facilitate Worry-FreeMonitoring.
- Embedded Audio Is Displayed And 2 Audio Channels (UserSelectable) Are Output Fed To A Headphone Monitoring Output.
- Pictures And Waveform Representations Can Be Captured ,Reviewed And Compared To Live.
- USB Connector Allows The Use Of A Jump-Drive For StoringCaptured Screens, Presets And Software / Firmware Updates.
- Various Display Adjustments Facilitate Monitor Matching Within A Production Or Studio Environment
- 30 Presets Permit Quick Access To Setups; USB Storage Of Presets Allows Each User To Personalize The Instrument.
- Provides HD/SD-SDI Switched Output Of The Selected Source.
- Accepts Black-Burst As Well As Tri-Level Sync For External Reference And Facilitates System Timing
- Rack-mounts In A Half-Rack Wide By 3 Rack High Space.
- Mounts on tripod (top and bottom mounts).
- Lightweight & Compact; 2.9 lbs, 8.5(W) x 5.5(H) x 2.6(D) inches.
- 10 - 18 Vdc Operation (XLR);
- Battery Attachment Plate Is Optional.