Kings 2065-2-9 75 Ohm BNC Connector for Belden 1505A 1506A and Gepco VPM2000
RF BNC connectors for the most popular and widely used miniature size connectors for coaxial cables. The 2065 Series True 75 Ohm BNC connectors from Kings Electronics are ideal for Broadcast applications - meeting the industry's stringent HDTV standards. Kings 75 Ohm BNCs feature a full crimp design, and are field installable using our hand crimping tools, which were developed to perfectly fit our connector design. Kings 75 Ohm BNC connectors feature a bayonet coupling for quick connect and disconnect, and are designed to terminate to the most commonly used coaxial cables in the broadcast industry.
- Serial Digital 75 Ohm 500 volts RMS BNC Connectors
- Frequency to 5 GHz
- 500 cycles minimum
- Full crimp design
- Fits analog & digital cables
- Field installable
- Meets or exceeds HDTV standards
- Use: KTH-5003 Die with KTH-5000 CrimpTool Frame
- Use: KTH-2261 Crimp Die with KTH1000 Crimp Tool Frame
- Use Gepco: VPM2000, VPM2000TS, VE61859M
- Use Belden: Belden 1505A
- America's Best Source For Kings!
We Also Recommend
BV Entertainment AXS-FMTD FM Transmitter with Even/Odd Frequency & Digital Audio In