Kings 0345-E00-C7201N 75 Ohm DIN 1.0/2.3 1-Piece Connector for Belden 1855A
Kings brand DIN 1.0/2.3 RF coaxial connector for Belden 1855A, Gepco VDM230, or equivalent. This addition to our connector offering, with the KINGS brand reputation for high quality and high reliability, will provide an exceptional product that features a quick connect Push/Pull coupling system for easy mating.
The 7201N is the Point and Shoot version which has a fixed center contact. The cable center conductor is inserted directly into the fixed contact and the braid is crimped on.
These high performance connectors are available in 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm versions capable of operating up to 10 GHz and a mating life of 500 cycles. The compact design allows for dense packaging, ideally suited for applications where space is limited. This series complies with CCCE 22230, DIN 41626, and DIN 47297 specifications.
- Mates with DIN Connectors used on Evertz, NVision and Miranda routers
- Quick connect Push/Pull system.
- Locking mechanism that will not vibrate loose as threaded connectors are prone to do.
- When mated, the connectors can rotate 360°.
- Allows for connectors to be 2-3 times more densely packed than BNC’s.
- Operation up to 10 GHz.
- Supports 3Gbps HD SDI SMPTE 424M applications.
- Uses existing tooling.
- Crimp center contact.