Ikan EVF35-KIT 3.5 Inch 4K Support HDMI EVF Monitor Kit with Canon LP-E6 Battery Plate
Big things come in small packages. That is definitely the case with the VL35. This monitor packs a lot of features in its compact size. The biggest feature is its 4K capabilities. This 3.5" display is able to take your 4K and Ultra HD Ftage and to help you focus it also features a Pixel-to-Pixel mode so despite its small size you can still focus reliably. Its small size makes it ideal for lightweight camera systems and gimbals. Especially cameras without a built-in display. Now we have increased the versatility of this tiny workhorse and created an EVF kit. This kit turns the VL35 into a 4K electronic viewfinder giving you a clearer picture.
Increased Sharpness and Clearer Picture
The EVF35 Viewfinder allows you to get the most out of the VL35 monitor. It features high quality glass with diopter adjustment to get the image as sharp as possible. The viewfinder attaches via magnets that allow a strong hold but can be removed if needed.
4K Capabilities in a Small Size
The VL35 takes 4K or Ultra HD images and scales them down to the native resolution, producing very sharp images. With the 1:1 Pixel-to-Pixel mode, you can get down to the individual pixels and ensure that everything is in focus, making it valuable for HD Ftage.
Small and Lightweight
The VL35's diminutive size comes in handy in tight spaces and where weight savings are important such as with gimbals. Also with today's ever shrinking cameras sometimes the built in screen is no longer included necessitating an external monitor.
To assist you during your productions, the VL35 has all of our standard software features such as false color and histogram to get the perfect exposure, peaking for focus assist, pixel-to-pixel, frame guides, and much more!
Inputs and Outputs
The VL35 includes HDMI input and output as well as composite input via a 3.5mm connector. For audio monitoring it also features a headphone output. For future firmware updates there is also a full size USB connector.
- Resolution of 800x480
- 4K & Ultra HD Support via HDMI
- HDMI Input & Output
- Composite Input
- Peaking, False Color, Pixel-to-Pixel, & Clip Guides
- Headphone Output
- Supported Video Signals: HDMI 720x480i & 720x480p @ 59.94, 60 Hz / 720x576i @ 50 Hz / 1280x720p @ 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 Hz / 1920x1080i @ 50, 59.94, 60 Hz / 1920x1080psf @ 24, 25, 29.97, 30 Hz / 1920x1080p @ 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 Hz / 3840x2160p @ 24, 25, 30 Hz / 4096x2160p @ 24 Hz
- Composite: NTSC-M, NTSC-J, NTSC 4.43 / PAL B/G H I D, PAL M, PAL N / SECAM
- Backlight: LED
- Color Depth: 16.7 Million
- Color System: PAL/NTSC/SECAM (Auto-Detected)
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1
- Diagonal (inch): 3.5 in.
- Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.9 x 0.7 in. (monitor)
- Inputs: HDMI, Composite
- LCD Brightness: 315 cd/m2
- Material: Heavy Duty Plastic
- Operating Volts: DC 6 to 24V
- Outputs: HDMI
- Power Consumption: 2.5W
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Shipping Dimensions: 7.2 x 8 x 4.2 in.
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
- Surface Treatment: Anti-Glare
- Viewing angle: 160(H) 160(V)
- Weight : 0.52 lbs
- VL35 monitor
- EVF35 Viewfinder
- Carry Pouch
- Canon E6 Battery Plate
- Screen Cleaning Wipes
- USB Drive
- AV Cables
- AC Adapter