Gepco MP1201 24 AWG Quad-Star Microphone Cable 500FT Black
Gepco MP1201 24AWG Quad-Star Microphone Cable 1000 Foot Roll
Industry-proven, quad-star design and tight-angle, full-coverage braid shield for maximum low-frequency EMI noise rejection. Four conductors form a "double balanced" system that minimizes the loop area and reduces noise induction from external sources such as AC lines and dimmer packs. As a result, this series is ideal for applications where high EMI is present, or where a redundant pin to pin connection is desired for improved flex-life.
- # of Conductors: 4
- Nominal O.D. : 0.240"
- Conductors: 24 AWG (41x40) Stranded BC
- Insulation / Color: PE, .016" / White & Black, Red & Blue
- Shield: 95 TC Braid
- Drain Wire: 24 AWG (41x40) Stranded TC
- Jacket Type: Flexible Matte PVC
- Capacitance: 39 pF/ft between conductors; 57pF/ft between one conductor and other tied to shield
- Cond. DCR: 25.6 Ohm / 1000 feet