Gepco 6600 22 AWG 2-Pair Stranded Tinned Copper Audio Control Cable 1000FT Gray
Two shielded twisted-pairs under a single round jacket for audio or control applications. Easy to terminate, the 6600 series features a reduced overall cable diameter. Each pair is individually shielded, but electrically in common, and shares a single tinned-copper drain wire. Insulation is a high-grade polyethylene that provides both improved electrical and temperature characteristics compared to PVC. Ideal for general purpose data or machine control applications.
- Standard Capacitance
- Polyethylene or Halar Dielectric
- Small Overall Diameter
- Individual Pair Shields
- Common Drain Wire
- CM Rated
- Conductors: 22 AWG (7x30) Stranded TC
- Drain Wire: 24 AWG (7x32) Stranded TC (common for both pairs)
- Pairs: 2
- Nominal O.D.: 0.173"
- Insulation (type, wall thick)/ Color Code: PE, .008"/ Red & Black; White & Green
- Shield: 100% Foil (per pair)
- Capacitance: 29 pF/ft between conductors, 53pF/ft between one conductor and other tied to shield
- Cond. DCR: 15.3 Ohm/Mft
- Drain DCR: 23.8 Ohm / Mft
- Jacke: PVC, Black
- UL Type: CM
- Weight: 21 Lbs. / M ft.
We Also Recommend
BV Entertainment AXS-FMTD FM Transmitter with Even/Odd Frequency & Digital Audio In