FOR-A Hanabi XT 1M/E Switcher with HVS-XT100OU Control 8 HD In - 4 HD/1 HDMI Out
"Hanabi" XT 1M/E Switcher with HVS-XT100OU 12 Button Operation Unit, 8 HD/SD-SDI Inputs, 4 HD/SD-SDI and 1 HDMI Outputs, Frame Synchronizer on Each Input, 4 Resize Engines, Maximum 14 Inputs, 9 Outputs, 2 Keyer with Chroma Key/2.5D DVE, 2 DSK with 2.5D DVE, 2 Still Stores/8 sec clip player, 16 channel built In Multi Viewer, Macro Function, Web Browser Control, Aux transitions
The HVS-XT100 and the HVS-XT110, the newest additions to FOR-A?s Hanabi series of portable video switchers, boast exceptional cost performance. Both mixers inherit and improve upon the diverse functions and features of the popular HVS-300HS, including mixed HD/SD input, frame synchronizing, re-sizing engine, 2.5D wipe effects, DVE, Chroma keyer and DSK. The HVS-XT100 and HVS-XT110 also have a built-in Web server that lets you change settings from a PC or a tablet. A clip memory feature has been added to the still store to support playback of video or animations and enhances productions through the use of CG wipes, while the multi-viewer meets a diverse range of monitoring needs. The equipment can be used in all types of locations, including live events, sports, news studios, OB vans, editorial offices and presentation venues, making it the ideal tool for shaping the imaginative ideas of video creators.
The control panel has been laid out specifically with professionals in mind with a design that leverages the knowledge of expert operators. It includes dedicated bus buttons, AUX buttons, a fader controller and direct user buttons for various functions. The main unit offers exceptional expandability to facilitate the addition of a redundant power source unit and various input/output cards.
- 8 HD/SD SDI inputs, 4 HD/SD SDI outputs and 1 HDMI output come as standard. Mixed HD/SD input is supported in the standard configuration. The 5 outputs can all be freely assigned. Three slots enable various inputs and outputs to be added, such as analog component, analog composite, HDMI, and VGA in addition to more HD/SD-SDI.
- Frame Synchronizers: Every input in the HVS-XT100 and 8 inputs in the HVS-XT110 are fitted with frame synchronizers that enable switching of synchronous and asynchronous video signals.
- Re-sizing Engine: Up-resizing engines are provided on 4 of the standard inputs.
- 2 Keyers and 2 DSKs: Further proof of the power of these new small mixers is that they come as standard with 2 keyers, 2 DSKs and 4 powerful 2.5D DVE engines.
- Abundant Transitions and DVEs: Cut, mix and wipe can be chosen for the transition. Diverse DVE wipes include 100 2.5D wipe patterns.
- 2 Still/Clip Stores: Each store can hold up to 227 frames of HD video.
- 2/4/5/7/9/10/11/16 Split Multi Viewer: Display channels can be freely assigned, allowing assignment of not only input source but also PGM output.
- Event Memory and User Button: The main unit is equipped with an event memory function allowing up to 100 events to be stored.
- Macro Function: A macro function enables you to store and register a series of operations and then perform complicated operations with one push of a button.
- Freely Assignable DSK: 2 Downstream keyers can be assigned to either the M/E PGM, M/E PST or an AUX output
- External Interfaces: Includes GPI port supporting up to 24 inputs/outputs and two RS-422 ports as standard.
- GUI Control Function via Web Browser
We Also Recommend
BV Entertainment AXS-FMTD FM Transmitter with Even/Odd Frequency & Digital Audio In