Executive Wood EDU042 The Educator Lecturn Cherry
The Educator Series Multimedia Cart Style Lectern was designed from input by trainers in the United States Air Force and is perfectly suited for training centers, colleges and universities, high schools, boardrooms, conference centers, auditoriums and more.
This beautiful presentation center is as functional as it is stunning. Crafted in solid oak hardwoods and oak veneer, the Educator carries a wide open design for easy access to all equipment. All trim, handrails, corners and edges are done in solid hardwood. Note the "Book Match" construction which allows the wood grain of the doors, drawer, and access panel to blend into the lectern body. This is an extra step, but we believe that the resulting appearance is worth the effort.Features:
- Oak Veneer and solid oak hardwood trim construction
- Book Match Construction techniques used for blended wood grain - Note how the doors, drawer, and access panel blend into the body of the lectern
- Huge Document Camera Drawer (Home) with lock - designed to house document cameras that fold down to a maximum of 27.4" w x 7.1" h x 21.9" d.
- Choose Left or Right for Camera Drawer (as standing from presenter's side) - default is right
- Full Wrap Doors (270 degrees) with locks for complete access to equipment bay
- Front and Rear 12RU Rack Rails to house equipment and electronics
- (2) 10" wide CPU Tower Spaces
- Locking Removable Front Access Panel for complete access to the back of your computers and equipment
- Huge Graphite Nebula Laminate Work Surface - angled surface with book stop
- Work surface slopes to flat reveal for mounting customer supplied microphones, lights, data outlets, etc.
- Grommets in flat reveal on work surface for cable management
- Ventilation / Wire Cutout in floor for cable management and ventilation
- Side Wire Grommet - opposite of the Document Camera Drawer for even more cable management
- Black Laminate Toe Kick
- 4 Casters (2 locking) for easy one person maneuverability
- Stain Color Choices of Light, Medium, or Dark
- Overall Dimensions are 43.5"w x 30"d x 46.5"h
- Truck ships fully assembled in custom built crate lined in foamboard for protection during shipment