ESE HD 266/SD/1 P HD & SD SDI Time Code Reader/Inserter - Rackmount
The HD-266/SD/1 is an HD & SD Timecode driven Time & Date Video Inserter, with rackmount. The unit reads ESE Time Code, SMPTE/EBU LTC, D-VITC or RP-188 and synchronizes its internal clock to the timecode reference. The time is inserted onto an SDI video signal. Additionally, up to 30 characters of user defined text may be inserted into the video. Two independent character windows are available and can be used to insert Time, Date, Time & Date and/or User Defined Text. If using ESE Timecode from a Timer product, the unit will automatically switch to Timer display if one of the Time/Date formats are selected. Ten different font sizes are available and the characters may be located anywhere on the video using the horizontal & vertical controls. Included font colors are Grayscale along with six solid colors (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue & Violet).
The unit is easily configured using the front panel controls or the front panel mounted USB port with the supplied PC software. The front panel controls consist of four push buttons used to navigate the various setup menus that are displayed on a 16 x 2 character LCD display. The USB port and the PC software provide a user-friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface) used to configure the unit.
The HD-266/SD/1 may be ordered with up to six independent video channels. Additionally, versions that read other timecodes are available (HD-455/SD/1 reads and displays SMPTE/EBU timecode with Frames for editing purposes and HD-275/SD/1 & HD-277/SD/1 read IRIG timecode).
- Automatically detects SD or HD Format
- Two Independent Character Windows
- Accepts All Common HD & SD SDI Signals
- 1 to 6 Independent Video Channels Available
- Inserts Time & Date onto SDI Video Signal
- Reads ESE, SMPTE/EBU, D-VITC & RP-188
- Can display Timer data from ESE Timecode signal
- LCD Status & Setup Display
- Several Options and Custom Features Available
- Universal Power Supply (86-264 VAC)