ESE ES-274U IRIG-B to SMPTE Converter (220V/50Hz)
The ES-274U generates SMPTE timecode synchronized from an external source of IRIG-B timecode.
- Video loop-thru and Color Frame inputs for SMPTE video sync
- Balanced or unbalanced SMPTE output (XLR)
- Drop-Frame or Non Drop-Frame modes
- Wide range (100 mVPP - 10 VPP) AGC input for IRIG-B (BNC)
- 19" single-rack height enclosure
- Various Options available: Black(1), DC, J, P(1), UL W(1), 1PPS
Options ListES-274U Options
- 1PPS 1 PPS Output: Provides a one pulse per second TTL output synchronized to the time code output. Clear Clear Anodized Front Panel
- DC DC Operation: Requires the unit to be powered from a DC source exclusively, typically +12 to +35 VDC.
- EBU EBU Time Code: The unit is configured to output EBU Time Code instead of SMPTE (standard, or at no charge on many units). J 220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- UL "UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.