ESE ES-251 1x24 RS-232 Distribution Amplifier
The ES-251 is an RS-232-C Isolation and Distribution Amplifier. Three 1 x 8 amplifier circuits allow the incoming signal to be distributed via the 24 outputs. The unit receives RS-232-C and buffers the signal so that each of the 24 outputs can drive a single "user" at a distance of up to 50 feet (per output). All inputs and outputs are via rear mounted terminal DB-9 connectors. The two main purposes of the ES-251 are to:
1) improve the distribution capabilities of RS-232-C
2) provide isolation between users of RS-232-C
- Use for distributing ASCII Time Codes
- 24 isolated outputs
- Male DB-9 Input connector
- Female DB-9 Output Connectors
- RxD feed thru on Channel 1 output for Query Applications
- 220-240 VAC (110-120 VAC is standard) & UL options available
- J 220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- UL "UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.