ESE ES-217 Audio Distribution Amplifier Terminal Blocks
Amplifiers that accept a balanced or unbalanced audio signal and produce exact copies of that signal. The outputs are isolated and have recessed Gain controls. All inputs and outputs are accessible on terminal blocks for simple "permanent" installations. Or, if option "XLR" is specified, all inputs and outputs are available on XLR connectors for easy disconnect/reconnect.
The ES-217 is an Audio DA with four independently adjustable (via the top-mounted Gain controls) outputs,while the ES-218* has a single Gain control that adjusts all four outputs simultaneously. The transformerlessdesign accepts balanced or unbalanced audio and provides four exact copies. If unbalanced outputs aredesired, up to eight separate and isolated feeds can be made. An input attenuator is also provided which isinternally adjustable and may be used when using lower input levels. These rugged units are housed inorange-painted, die-cast aluminum boxes.
- Terminal Block Inputs/Outputs (Optional XLR Connectors)
- Accepts Balanced or Unbalanced Audio
- Professional Audio Quality
- Ruggedized Enclosure
- Transformerless Audio
- J: 220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- UL: "UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.
- XLR: XLR Connectors: The terminal blocks are replaced with XLR connectors (the enclosure is doubled in height).