ESE ES-185U/NTP GPS Master Clock/Time Code Generator with Option ANT
The ES-185U/NTP is a GPS Master Clock/Time Code Generator. The unit receives accurate time and date information from Global Positioning System satellites and supplies this data to the user in a variety of forms. A 12-channel receiver is employed that is capable of tracking up to twelve satellites simultaneously, although reception of only one is required for time data to be output. ESE's ES-185U/NTP offers an accuracy of better than 10nS, and is entirely self-setting.
- 12-Channel GPS Receiver
- ESE, SMPTE/EBU, IRIG-B, RS-232 & USB Time Code outputs
- NTP Output Port (RJ-45)
- 1 PPS (pulse-per-second) output
- Front Panel nine digit .56" yellow LED display
- Indoor/Outdoor Antenna and 16' cable.
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time Correction
- Time Zone Offset
- Configuration via RS-232, USB, Telnet or Embedded Web Page
- PC Software Included
- Battery backup
- GPS Lock LED Indicator and TTL output
- 1.75" Rackmount enclosure
- Various Options available