ESE ES-160U Stand-Alone Quartz Controlled Master Clock
The ES-160U is a crystal-based Master Clock / Time Code Generator. The unit employs a temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) which provides the ES-160U with an accuracy of one second per month. Six .56" yellow LED's display real time while the unit simultaneously generates several types of time code.
- ESE, SMPTE/EBU & ASCII time code outputs
- 1 PPS (pulse-per-second) output
- 12 or 24 hour display
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time correction
- Battery Backup
- External Time Sync input
- Video input for SMPTE/EBU synchronization
- 1.75" Rackmount enclosure
- Various Options available:
- Clear: Clear Anodized Front Panel
- DC: DC Operation: Requires the unit to be powered from a DC source exclusively, typically +12 to +35 VDC.
- HR: Relay Closure: Option "HR" provides a user programmable relay contact closure. The standard contact closure occurs on the Hour and Half Hour. If contact closures at other times are desired, the user can program up to four relay closures using the PC Software, which can be downloaded from the ESE web site. The reed relay is rated at 10 watts maximum resistive load (500 mA switching current) and is intended for control applications only. The relay contacts are accessible on the DB-9 connector.
- J: 220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- NTP: 10/100 Ethernet NTP Server Port. Also allows Master Clock configuration via network.
- UL: "UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.
Please note the PDF below to select the options available for the ES-160.