Epiphan AV.io 4K ESP1100 HDMI to USB 4K Capture Card with Hardware Scaling
AV.io 4K is the easiest 4K capture card you'll ever use. It doesn't need any special drivers installed on your computer - plug it in to your USB port and start using it right away. It's as simple as using a webcam!
Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems automatically detect AV.io 4K, ensuring compatibility with your favorite software, including Skype, Wirecast and QuickTime.
The easiest way to capture 4K video
The plug and play AV.io 4K capture card is auto-detected by Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. To capture HDMI video sources, simply connect the included cables from your video source to AV.io 4K then connect AV.io 4K to your computer via USB.
Choose your resolution
AV.io 4K captures resolutions up to 4096x2160, with 4K UHD video streaming at 30 fps and 1080p at 60 fps. Choose to use your video at its original resolution or let AV.io scale it for you to exactly what you need.
4K streaming anywhere, anytime
This hand-size grabber fits in any kit, or even your pocket, in a pinch. It is a USB video grabber, so its HDMI capture works perfectly up to 4K on any computer with USB 3.0.
Crystal clear audio
AV.io 4K captures PCM audio over HDMI at up to 24-bit 96 kHz. The two-channel stereo audio output has automatic resampling at 48 kHz and encodes in 16-bit.
Works seamlessly with your favorite paid or free applications such as Wirecast, Skype, Adobe FMLE, QuickTime, VLC media player and Windows Camera. Save captured content and upload to video platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo and others with ease.
Tough as nails
AV.io 4K capture card is perfect for reliable and repeated long-term use. It uses the same metal exterior as all other Epiphan video grabbers, which means that you could drop it down a flight of stairs and step on it, and it would still work. The same enclosure has even been used in space!
- Operating System Support: Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.10 and up, Linux distribution with kernel 3.5.0 or higher supported.
- Drivers: Native UVC and UAC device auto-detected by OS.
- Input connector: HDMI
- Input resolution: Standard and non-standard resolution from 640x360 up to 4096x2160 (4K DCI)
- Output connector: USB 3.0 B-Type connector with USB 2.0 backward compatibility
- Output scaling: Choose from: no scaling (1:1), preserve aspect ratio scaling or aspect ratio conversion scaling
- USB host controllers: When capturing 4K resolutions we recommend using a computer with an Intel USB host controller (this is the most common type) to achieve the best results. With other USB host controllers such as ASM, AMD, VIA, Renesas, Eltron, Fresco and TI, capture will be at 96% to 79% of the expected frame rate.
- HDMI Audio Input: Up to 96 kHz sampling rates
- Audio output: 16-bit 48 kHz stereo sampling rates
- Capture latency: Near-zero. However, third-party applications may contribute capture delay
- HDCP: High-bandwidth digital content protection (HDCP) protected content cannot be captured
- LED: LED indicates the status of the AV.io 4K
- Dimensions: 3.54" x 2.36" x 0.91", (90 mm x 60 mm x 23 mm)
- AV.io 4K video grabber
- HDMI connector cable (1 m / 3Ft)
- USB 3.0 cable (1 m / 3Ft)
- 1 Year