Dynaudio BM5A MKII Reference Monitor (Priced Each)
The BM5A MKII imparts all of the quality and power that you've come to expect from Dynaudio Professional but they have been re-engineered to take nearfield monitoring to new levels of performance. New features include our handmade drivers that offer the best in quality and accuracy. The woofer offers longer excursions so stays linear for longer, resulting in a cleaner, tighter bass response.
This louder and more accurate bass is matched at the top end with a high-resolution soft dome tweeter that delivers an unparalleled response. The added waveguide ensures less acoustical reflections and a more accurate sweet spot for the listener, resulting in a much better monitoring experience.
We've matched the drivers perfectly to the BM 5A MKII's custom designed dual amps to deliver maximum 117dB SPL while maintaining extraordinary sensitivity, resulting in a louder, cleaner and more accurate sound.
The three integrated analog room filters allow you adjustment and compensation of the acoustical monitor placement at both Low, Mid and High frequencies e.g. adjusting for the bass boost at corner or wall placement as well as the potential high frequency console reflections.
- Handcrafted aluminum drivers
- High-resolution 1.1" soft dome tweeter, pure aluminum voice coil
- Smooth and accurate HF waveguide
- Extended excursion 7" woofer, pure aluminum voice coil
- 2 channel 90-Watt transient power (2x 50W RMS)
- 117dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 48Hz to 21kHz
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- System: Two-way Active Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 48 Hz - 21 kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Short Term): 117 dB peak
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC Short Term): 118 dB peak
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @1m (+4/-10): 100mV @ 0dB setting
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10): +9dBu Peak @ 0dB setting
- Power consumption: Idle: 10 W / Max: 90 W
- Amplifier power: 2x 90 W Transient power (50 W RMS)
- Resonance Frequency: 55 Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 9 liters
- Bass Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 1500 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 6 dB/oct
- Tweeter: D-281 - 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid, 4mm aluminium front
- Woofer: 7 inch moulded aluminium frame, One piece thermo formed MSP cone, 75 mm pure aluminium wire voice coil
- Weight: 8.7 kg / 19.2 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 186 x 320 x 320 mm / 7.3" x 12.5" x 12.5"
- (Specs can change without notice)