Draper 253786 Onyx 220-Inch HDTV CineFlex CH1200V
The Onyx permanently tensioned projection screen provides a beautifully framed image, and assembles in about 10 minutes. Front or rear projection. The 4" wide beveled, extruded aluminum frame interconnects on site.
- There are no snaps! Uniform tension is applied to the entire surface area, so the surface is perfectly flat.
- Unique fabric retention system enables you to adjust the surface tension up to 1-1/2", both vertically and horizontally in increments of approximately 3/8" in just seconds, without tools!
- Frame finish: Black aluminum is standard. Add optional velvety black textile, Vel-Tex, to eliminate reflections.
- Available in a variety of sizes depending on the surface. See the chart below for sizes and fabric options.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- The Onyx is now available with a Curved Frame.
- US Patent No. 6,785,047; 7,113,332; 7,369,310; 7,808,702; Patent Pending
- Surface Material: CineFlex CH1200V
- Image Format: HDTV
- Diagonal Size: 220"
- Image/Viewable Area: 108" x 192"
- Overall Size: 116" x 200"
- Product Weight: 80 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 96 pounds