Draper 104303L Access/Series E 94-Inch Matt White Screen with Low Voltage Control
Motorized ceiling-recessed projection screen. The extruded aluminum case is UL approved for use in environmental air space. Features ceiling trim flanges, prewired junction box, and movable brackets for a smooth operation. Viewing surface and roller can be installed at the same time or can be added quickly and easily, without tools, at a later date.
- Motor-in-roller assures quiet and smooth operation.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' and 200" NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- US Patent Nos. 6,137,629; 6,421,175; 6,532,109; 6,816,308; 7,559,707
- Surface Material: Contrast Radiant CH2700E
- Image Format: 16:10
- Diagonal Size: 94"
- Image/Viewable Area: 50" x 80"
- Overall Size: 62" x 83 1/2"
- Case Length: 98"
- Product Weight: 69 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 73 pounds