DM Engineering The Mic Pro On/Off LED Lighted Mic Switching Module
The MIC PRO ON/OFF LED lighted switching module, when combined with the DM Engineering SLAVE Studio Relay Pack or any other relay pack such as the Henry Engineering STUDIOSLAVE with required inputs and outputs will upgrade a low cost production mixing board to have the microphone switching features of a professional broadcast console. High reliability LED lighted "MIC ON" and "MIC OFF" buttons enable and disable the mic channel(s) so the mic level control(s) can be left at the optimum setting. More than one Mic input can be controlled simultaneously. Monitor speaker muting and "ON AIR" or "RECORDING" signs are also controlled via the relay pack. The MIC PRO is attached to the console with the supplied hook and loop fastener system or double sided tape, for a more permanent solution, to the side of the production board.Features:
- Module with 8 ft. control cable
- 8 ft. insert cable with 1/4" phone jack and resistive network
- Supplied with stick-on mount pads
- Twin 620 ohm resistors for monitor speaker muting circuit
- Size: 2.7" x 2.6" x 1.1"
- Weight: 1 Lb. (approximate)
- Production mixer with "Insert" jacks available for each Microphone channel controlled.
- DM Engineering Slave Relay Pack or competitive product such as Henry Engineering STUDIOSLAVE with 9-15 VDC available for LED illumination; 1 set of SPDT relay contacts for each Microphone channel controlled; 2 sets of SPDT relay contacts for monitor speaker muting; latching inputs for ON and OFF functions.