Datavideo CG-350 Kit Character Generator for SD and HD w/Banner Crawl/Sniper
The CG-300 is a smaller version of the CG-350, without the Banner Crawl (continuously scrolling text) and Snyper (corner graphics, station IDs, "coming up next" animations, etc.) functions, which run independently from the character generator software. Please note: The CG-300 is available for sale in the U.S. only.
Features and Specifications
- The CG-350 features Banner Crawl for continuously-rolling text crawls and Snyper for corner graphics and animations (station IDs, "coming up next" animations, etc.) over your outgoing program, both running independent from the CG software
- HD Extreme Decklink card is included.
- Support for resolutions from 320x240 to 1080i HD
- Anti-aliased characters with leading, kerning and tracking, with two edge and three shadow styles for each character.
- 24-bit color support with 256 levels of transparency. Color can be selected by adjusting RGB or HLS levels.
- Create smooth gradients between any 2 colors in the characters, edges, shadows, and shapes.
- Character attributes can be drawn with custom textures (marble, wood grain, etc). As many as 16 different textures can be used on each page.
- Up to 32 shapes per page. Each shape can be set to a solid color, semi-transparent color, a color gradient, or a texture. The shapes can be edged, colored, sized, italicized, and rotated just like text characters.
- Up to 16 full-color logos can fine-positioned, overlapped, sized, etc. just like characters.
- 1000 Layers - Text, logos, and shapes can be placed on multiple layers, each independent of the others. Layers can be named.
- Text Style Gallery - One button access to your 64 user-defined text styles.
- Typefaces - each page can use up to 25 Truetype different typefaces.
- Character height - 600 to -600 scanline heights (negative heights make characters appear inverted).
- Character width - 10% to 500%
- Italics angle -45° to +45°
- Rotation angle -360° to 360°
- Character and edge blur - Variable from 2 (sharpest) to 12 (heavy blur). Blurs are independent of each other.