CSI 1310nm ST Multi Mode 1 Fiber Stand Alone Receiver (North America or United Kingdom)
The Fiberlink 7140 Series digitally transmits four uncompressed video channels and eight independent audio channels over one multimode or single mode fiber at 850, 1310 or 1550 nm. Video channel is compatible with NTSC, PAL or SECAM video standards.
Audio channels may be configured independently by the user to have either balanced or unbalanced inputs and outputs. With pure digital processing and transmission, the 7140 Series is ideal for Multi Camera Classrooms, Distance Learning / Videoconferencing and Broadcast applications.
- System consists of transmitter and receiver unit
- 7 MHz video bandwidth 18-bit audio sampling; 20 Hz to 20 kHz audio bandwidth
- Indicator LEDs monitor video signals, audio signals and power
- Universal input internal power supply
- Unit stands 1 RU high
- Rackmount ears are included
* The 71410 is limited in availability and should not be used for new system designs but is being replaced by the Fiberlink 7143 Series.