Sescom 12XLM-12XLF-75 Snake Cable 12-Channel XLR Male to XLR Female - 75 Foot
Sescom Multichannel XLR male to XLR female audio snake cables are built in the USA with the highest quality components and are perfect for live events and general-purpose studio applications. Neutrik connectors feature chuck type strain relief for secure clamping and are color coded for easy identification.
Made with Canare MR202 cable and Neutrik NC3MXX/FXX-BAG connectors, these long lasting and durable cables are super flexible for control room layout and interfacing between equipment racks, audio patchbays, mixers, and multitrack recorders.
Available with 2, 4, 8, or 12 channels and a variety of lengths.
- Canare Super Flexible Cable
- Overall PVC Jacketed for Strength and Durability
- Color Coded Connectors for Easy Identification
- Durable Neutrik XLR Connectors with Chuck Type Strain Relief for Secure Clamping
- Rugged Zinc Diecast Shell
- Boot with Rubber Gland Provides Protection Against Bending Stresses
- #25AWG Canare MR202-AT Series Multichannel Audio Cable
- Foil Shield with Drain Wire
- Channels are Individually Shielded
- Neutrik 3 PIN XLR Connectors
- 1 Year
We Also Recommend
1/4in TRS Male to 1/4in TRS Male Patch Cable 1.5FT - 8 Cable Patch Cord Pack