Checkers Peterson Systems DO2-150 DO-Max Dual Channel Cable Protector - Yellow
The DO-Max series offers "drop and go" installations over permanently installed cables, lines and hoses. Designed without a base plate, just drop them over the cables you want to cover, connect them together and the installation is complete.
Protect Permanently Installed Cables
- No base plate - just drop over cables, lines and hoses
- Protection from vehicular and foot traffic
Superior Handling of Vehicular Traffic
- Vehicular traffic produces the greatest impact on a cable protector's leading edges and its ramps. DO-Max cable protectors are able to absorb significantly more impact from vehicles because the ramps have a 1 1/4" leading edge and Extra strong "brace beam" construction.
Quick Assembly, Stays Connected
- Uses original dog bone* connector
- Provides quick assembly and disassembly
- Resists breaking under pressure and holds cable protectors together
Dimensions: 20"L x 16"W x 2"H with Dual 3.5" Wide x 1.5" High Cable Channels. 11 Lbs.