Canopus Grass Valley Imaginate 2.0 Software for Windows
Imaginate 2.0 is a stand-alone application that enables users to create still image animations and montages. Start in either Scene Wizard or Storyboard modes to lay out and time your compositions in an intuitive interface that features realtime preview and detailed keyframing options. Import and add music to your timeline; perform panning, zooming, scaling and 3D camera positioning; and export your animations to broadcast, CD and DVD video formats. Imaginate offers plug-in support for Canopus EDIUS, Canopus Edit, Canopus Let's EDIT and Adobe Premiere (6.0+ or Pro).
- Pan, Zoom and Rotate in 3D Space: Pan, zoom, rotate, scale, and skew your high-resolution stills in 3D space, all without losing image quality.
- Fast and easy Project Set Up: Use either Imaginate's Scene Wizard or Storyboard modes to set up your compositions within minutes. Enjoy detailed keyframing of pans, zooms, rotation, scaling, and skew all in a real-time preview.
- Blur Filter: Imaginate features a keyframeable blur filter for photorealistic camera effects.
- Anchor and Spline Controls: Achieve precise motion control, like ease-in and ease-out, with Imaginate's anchor and spline controls.
- Audio Import Support: Import virtually any audio format, including WAV and MP3, to add music and narration to your animation.
- Video Export for Broadcast, CD, and DVD: Export your composition in a variety of video formats suitable for inclusion in your editing application timeline, VideoCD, or DVD. Numerous AVI and DV codecs are supported.
- Plug-In Support for Editing Applications: Import your Imaginate compositions directly into Canopus EDIUS, Canopus Edit, Canopus Let's EDIT and Adobe Premiere (6.x or Pro) with Imaginate Plug-Ins.