Camplex HF-TROC4S-1000 opticalCON QUAD to opticalCON QUAD Single Mode Fiber Optic Tac Reel
The Hybrid Fiber Systems HF-TROC4S-1000 opticalCON Quad to opticalCON Quad Singlemode Fiber Optic Tactical Cable Reel is rugged and lightweight OpticalCON QUAD NO2SX to NO2SX Singlemode Tactical Cable with Reel. Four Fibers only, no electrical conductors. Designed and suited for Broadcast & Pro-Audio.
Ruggedized opticalCON QUAD fiber optic cables designed for field production in outside broadcast, rental houses and more. OpticalCON assemblies are COCA factory terminated and machine polished in our state of the art Fiber Optic Lab.
These cables are exlusively assembled using the Neutrik opticalCON ADVANCED system. opticalCON ADVANCED further enhances the original opticalCON making it more robust by adding lockable and water proofed metal caps as well as rubber guards. This is especially critical for outdoor applications. The ergonomically cable strain relief improves the cable protection and water resistance in long-term use, and the color-coding options allow custom-built coding.
Note: Our Tactical Fiber Snake Reel INCLUDES fiber optic cable reel. Custom Lengths & Configurations Always Available!
- OpticalCON assemblies are interfermetrically tested to GR-326-CORE endface standards.
- Machine polishing processes provide exceptionally low return loss and insertion loss.
- OpticalCON features a ruggedized connector body, common LC contacts and a mechanical shutter system to shield against endface contamination.
- APC Polishing types available upon request.
- Machine polished and tested end faces
- Tactical tight buffered PUR Cable
- Optical Shutter Mechanism for added protection
- Typical back reflection
- Heavy Duty Tactical Reel with Side Reel Flange (TR version only)
- Digital Audio & Video
- Digital Signage
- Data & Networking
- Lighting Control
- Deployable, Staging, and Harsh Environment
- JVC FS-790 Cameras
- Telecast CopperHead, SHED-HDX
- MultiDyne Silverback
- Overall Specifications
- (4) Neutrik OpticalCon, NO2SX
- Tactical, Polyurethane Jacket, 5mm diameter, Black
- Nickel Finish Connector Body
- 50', 100', 164', 250', 328', 500', 656' or Custom
- Cable Retention Force = 500N
- Lifetime >1000 Cycles
- Insertion/Withdrawal Force < 45N
- Operating Temperature -25C to +75C
- Minimum Bend Radius = 4cm
- Type LC-UPC (Straight Polish)
- Fiber Type 9m Single-mode Fiber
- Cable Loss < 0.5dB/km @ 1310/1550nm
- Connector Loss <0.5dB/Connector
- Connector Back Reflection -55dB/-45dB RL (typical/max)
The broadcast experts at 3D HD Gear can help you find the best Fiber Optic Cables
Hybrid Fiber opticalCON QUAD to opticalCON QUAD SM Fiber Optic Tac Reel