Camplex HF-TROC4M-0656 opticalCON QUAD to opticalCON QUAD Multimode Fiber Optic Tac Reel - 656 Foot
Extremely Rugged & Lightweight OpticalCON QUAD NO4MX to NO4MX Multimode Tactical Cable with Reel. Four Fibers only, no electrical conductors. Designed for Broadcast & Pro-Audio Applications! Ruggedized opticalCON QUAD fiber optic cables designed for field production in outside broadcast, rental houses and more. OpticalCON assemblies are COCA factory terminated and machine polished in our state of the art Fiber Optic Lab. Our cables are exlusively assembled using the Neutrik opticalCON ADVANCED system. opticalCON ADVANCED further enhances the original opticalCON making it more robust by adding lockable and water proofed metal caps as well as rubber guards. This is especially critical for outdoor applications. The ergonomically cable strain relief improves the cable protection and water resistance in long-term use, and the color-coding options allow custom-built coding.
Note: Tactical Fiber Snake Reels can include a hinged latching door, outboard coiling ring with retention strap, or slotted disk dividers depending on cable diameters and lengths. Check with your sales associate for reel information regarding specific assemblies.
Custom Lengths & Configurations Always Available!
- OpticalCON assemblies are interfermetrically tested to GR-326-CORE endface standards.
- Machine polishing processes provide exceptionally low return loss and insertion loss.
- OpticalCON features a ruggedized connector body, common LC contacts and a mechanical shutter system to shield against endface contamination.
- APC Polishing types available upon request.
- Machine polished and tested end faces
- Tactical tight buffered PUR Cable
- Optical Shutter Mechanism for added protection
- Typical back reflection <-55dB
- Heavy Duty Tactical Reel Applications
- Digital Audio & Video
- Digital Signage
- Data & Networking
- Lighting Control
- Deployable, Staging, and Harsh Environment
- JVC FS-790 Cameras
- Overall Specifications
- (4) Neutrik OpticalCon, NO4SX
- Tactical, Polyurethane Jacket, 5mm diameter, Black
- Nickel Finish Connector Body
- 50', 100', 164', 250', 328', 500', 656' or Custom
- Cable Retention Force = 500N
- Lifetime >1000 Cycles
- Insertion/Withdrawal Force < 45N
- Operating Temperature -25°C to +75°C
- Minimum Bend Radius = 4cm
- Type LC-UPC (Straight Polish)
- Fiber Type 50Μ OM3 Multimode Fiber
- Cable Loss < 3dB/km @ 850nm, < 1dB/km @ 1300nm
- Connector Loss <0.5dB/Connector
- Connector Back Reflection -55dB/-45dB RL (typical/max)