Camplex HF-TROC2M-0164 opticalCON DUO to opticalCON DUO Multimode Fiber Optic Tac Reel - 164 Foot
Extremely Rugged & Lightweight OpticalCON DUO NO2MX to NO2MX Multimode Tactical Cable with Reel!
Two Fibers only, no electrical conductors. Multimode with heavy duty cable reel.
Ruggedized opticalCON DUO fiber optic tactical cables designed for field production in outside broadcast, rental houses and more. Our state of the art fiber optic lab has been designated by Neutrik as a Certified opticalCON Cable Assembler (COCA). This ensures that our technicians are building your cable to the latest training and polishing standards as outlined by Neutrik factory professionals.
Our exclusive cables are made utilizing theNeutrik opticalCON ADVANCED system. opticalCON ADVANCED further enhances the original opticalCON making it more robust by adding lockable and water proofed metal caps as well as rubber guards. This is especially critical for outdoor applications. The ergonomically cable strain relief improves the cable protection and water resistance in long-term use, and the color-coding options allow custom-built coding.
The opticalCON system is based on LC-Duplex connectors but eliminates its weakness and guarantees a safe, dust protected and rugged connection. Being compatible to conventional LC connectors the opticalCON DUO offers the choice of using cost effective LC cables or the rugged opticalCON cable assembly for mobile applications. The opticalCON DUO is the ideal solution for equipment connections and system integration offering LC compatibility on chassis connector front and rear.
The opticalCON DUO cable connector accommodates a standard optical LC-Duplex connector in a ruggedized and durable all-metal housing. It features a spring loaded push-pull locking mechanism and an excellent cable retention utilizing aramid yarn. The optical connection is exceptional well protected against dirt and dust by an automatically operated sealing cover.
Tactical Fiber Snake Reels can include a hinged latching door, outboard coiling ring with retention strap, or slotted disk dividers depending on cable diameters and lengths. Check with your sales associate for reel information regarding specific assemblies.
Custom Lengths & Configurations Always Available!
- OpticalCON assemblies are interfermetrically tested to GR-326-CORE endface standards.
- Machine polishing processes provide exceptionally low return loss and insertion loss.
- OpticalCON features a ruggedized connector body, common LC contacts and a mechanical shutter system to shield against endface contamination.
- APC Polishing types available upon request.
- Machine polished and tested end faces
- Tactical tight buffered PUR Cable
- Optical Shutter Mechanism for added protection
- Typical back reflection <-55dB
- Heavy Duty Tactical Reel
- Digital Audio & Video
- Digital Signage
- Data & Networking
- Lighting Control
- Deployable, Staging, and Harsh Environment
- JVC FS-790 Cameras
- Overall Specifications
- (2) Neutrik OpticalCon, NO2SX
- Tactical, Polyurethane Jacket, 5mm diameter, Black
- Nickel Finish Connector Body
- 50', 100', 164', 250', 328', 500', 656' or Custom
- Cable Retention Force = 500N
- Lifetime >1000 Cycles
- Insertion/Withdrawal Force < 45N
- Operating Temperature -25°C to +75°C
- Minimum Bend Radius = 4cm
- Type LC-UPC (Straight Polish)
- Fiber Type 50 Μ OM3 Multimode Fiber
- Cable Loss < 3dB/km @ 850nm, < 1dB/km @ 1300nm
- Connector Loss <0.5dB/Connector
- Connector Back Reflection -55dB/-45dB RL (typical/max)