Camplex HF-TS02SC-0010 2-Channel SC-Single Mode Fiber Optic Tactical Cable - 10 Foot
Extremely Rugged & Lightweight Tactical Fiber Snakes Designed for Broadcast & Pro-Audio Applications!
2-Channel singlemode fiber optic tactical snake cable designed for multiple deployments for field production in outside broadcast, rental houses and more. Highly flexible tight-buffered tactical cables with internal aramid strength members for crush resistance in high traffic areas if handled properly and a polyurethane outer sheath designed to withstand crushing by both Military Tanks and Outside Broadcast vehicles. Cables are complete end-to-end tactical grade where fanout channels are covered with tactical grade polyurethane furcation tubing. All assemblies multi-stage machine polished and tested for less than .55db RL (complete per-channel test results available on request). Built in-house at our state-of-the-art fiber lab - the only fiber lab in the US to have achieved full certification from LEMO, Neutrik & Canare!
Custom configurations and assemblies as well as full repair services are always available for any brand tactical or SMPTE hybrid fiber cable.
- Built in our Fiber Shop with OCC Multichannel Tactical Cable & Heavy Duty Connectors with Dust Caps
- Individual 36-Inch Fanout Channels Protected with Polyurethane Tactical Furcation Tubing
- Compact, round cable design for ease of transportation and deployment
- Designed for use in adverse environments where reduced size and weight are important
- Helically stranded cable core for flexibility, deployment survivability and exceptional mechanical protection for the optical fibers
- Cables have been tested and are in use in military data communications applications worldwide
- Can be used outdoors for temporary deployment directly on the ground in all terrains, including severe environments
- Suitable for outside broadcast, industrial, mining and petrochemical environments - chemical resistant
- Crush-resistant and resilient with a thick layer of aramid strength members
- Polyurethane jacketed for abrasion, cut and chemical resistance
- Meets & Exceeds MIL-PRF-85045 Specifications!