Camplex HF-TS12ST-1250 12-Channel ST-Single Mode Fiber Optic Tactical Cable - 1250 Foot
Extremely Rugged & Lightweight Tactical Fiber Snakes Designed for Broadcast & Pro-Audio Applications!
12-Channel singlemode fiber optic tactical snake cable designed for multiple deployments for field production in outside broadcast, rental houses and more. Highly flexible tight-buffered tactical cables with internal aramid strength members for crush resistance in high traffic areas if handled properly and a polyurethane outer sheath designed to withstand crushing by both Military Tanks and Outside Broadcast vehicles. Cables are complete end-to-end tactical grade where fanout channels are covered with tactical grade polyurethane furcation tubing. All assemblies multi-stage machine polished and tested for less than .55db RL (complete per-channel test results available on request). Built in-house at our state-of-the-art fiber lab - the only fiber lab in the US to have achieved full certification from LEMO, Neutrik & Canare!
Custom configurations and assemblies as well as full repair services are always available for any brand tactical or SMPTE hybrid fiber cable.
- Built with OCC Multichannel Tactical Cable & Heavy Duty Connectors
- Rugged Metal Dust Caps with Cable Lanyards
- Individual 36-Inch Fanout Channels Protected with Polyurethane Tactical Furcation Tubing
- Compact, Round Cable Design for Ease of Transportation & Deployment
- Designed for Use Where Reduced Size & Weight are Necessary
- Helically Stranded Cable Core for Flexibility, Deployment Survivability & Exceptional Mechanical Protection
- Can be used Outdoors for Temporary Deployment Directly on the Ground in Severe Environments
- Polyurethane Jacketed for Abrasion, Cut & Chemical Resistance
- Suitable for Industrial, Mining & Petrochemical Environments
- Meets & Exceeds MIL-PRF-85045 Specifications - Cables in use in Military Data Communications